Our driving force is to develop and manufacture the solutions which the market needs. We aim to set technological standards and stay one step ahead. We incorporate new directions such as cloud-based data access, remote maintenance, app-control systems or customized customer solutions – into perfect designs for your system in terms of technology and budget. Buzzwords such as Industry 4.0 or IoT are not empty phrases for us. We consistently implement these standards in our products.
To remain fast, flexible and innovative, we focus on the essential performances: Highly-qualified hardware and software development team and strong communication with the customer in all phases of a project, even long after delivery.
We want our products to help you continue as successful market and technology leaders.
Here is a guide to our corporate management.
Karl Sebastian Mildenberger
- Brief CV -
born 1964 in Freiburg
Studied Electronic Engineering at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Dipl.-Ing.
- Since 2014 managing partner, manager of development department
- 2013 joined Elotech as managing director, responsible for operational management and business development
- Quality manager for inertial navigation systems, then product manager for inertial measurement systems at Northrop Grumman LITEF
- Sales engineer for fluid measurement systems in production plant, then, as technical manager, responsible for development, production and service in a small-to-medium enterprise in the automotive engineering supplies sector
- Brief CV -
born 1967 in Duisburg
Studied communications engineering with focus on control technology (PID-controllers), University of Applied Sciences Niederrhein, Dipl.-Ing.
- Managing director at Elotech Industrieelektronik GmbH, manager of sales and product management since 2018
- Business development manager and marketing manager at EMS service providers
- Project leader and product manager for projectors, display systems and scanners
- Technical editor, amongst others at PC Magazine
- Training programmes: Expert merchant, quality management-representative, training in business administration