- Economical entry level variants
- Full-value regulation and control
- 3-point controller, PID controller, heating and cooling switching hysteresis
- Control functions with inputs and outputs or for temperature control solutions
- Front installation, optional: Installation from the rear
- 7-segment display, 2 rows
- 4 keys
- 5 LEDs for alarms and further function displays
- PID control behaviour. The control behaviour can be adjusted via the feedback parameters.
- Setting the rate time, reset time (P,I,PI,PD,PID)
- Setpoint limit
- Self-optimising for adaptation to the controlled system
- Self-optimising at start up and up to the setpoint.
- The algorithm determines the characteristics of the system in a closed control loop and calculates the control parameters (Xp, Tv, Tn) over a wide range and the switching cycle time (C = 0.3 x Tv) of a PD/I controller.
- After calculation of the feedback parameters, the controller returns the actual value to the current setpoint.
- Self-optimising stopped: by alarm warning and switching off the controller
- Output ratio limitation
- The output ratio is output to the digital outputs in the form of a PWM signal.
- The total duration of an On/Off cycle is determined via the switching cycle time parameter.
- The value parameters are set separately for heating and cooling (P: switching cycle time heating or cooling).
- Output ratio limitation is only needed in the event of fixed over-dimensioned power supply to the controlled system. Output ratio limitation is usually set to 100 %. For heating and cooling, output ratio limitation can be programmed to between 0 % and 100 %.
- Control parameters for heating and cooling are separately adjustable. There can be no overlap of heating and cooling.
- In "Ready for operation" and "Alarm" operating status the controller outputs are set to zero.
Settings ranges and control precision:
- Feedback: Xp: 0…100% Tv: 0…200sec Tn: 0…999sec
- Switching cycle time: 1…240sec
- Output ratio limitation: 0…100%
- Setpoint limit: -40…400°C
- Control precision in steady state (without sensors): ± 0.5 K
- Resolution in the steady control state (without sensors): ± 0.1 K
Control functions (example for temperature control solution):
- Heating, cooling, alarm, pump (on/off/empty)
- Watch-dog: Permanent monitoring of correct software process
- Temperature warning
- All data are storage is power failure-proof.
- Filling/float switch
- Cooling and switch-off
- Fill time monitoring
- Restart lockout
- Do not heat dead zone
- Switching cycle times
- System lock
- Tool emptying
- Leak stop (direction of rotation of pump - phase switch - is carried out via relay).
- Display of error messages
Inputs and outputs:
- Controller outputs: Bistable logic output: See control unit technical data
- Sensor input: PT-100, 2-wire, break and short-circuit proof
- 3x digital input, 24 V for level switch, motor contactor, …
- 8x digital output (logic), 24 V, max. 0.6 A (max. 115W=8x24x0.6, e.g., for pump contactor, solid state relay, solenoid valves, alarm (relay)
- PT 100 (DIN): Measurement range: 0…200°C resolution 0.1°C
- TTY, optionally further interfaces (RS232, RS485)
- Power supply: 24 VDC
- Format: Front dimensions: Standard formats 96 x 48 mm, optional: 48 x 96 mm (W x H)
- Installation depth: 90 mm
- Protection class: IP 00 / front: min. IP54
- Sensor current: max. 1 mA
- 1 x 2-wire circuit
- Sensor breakage and short circuit monitoring are present.
- Sensor current: < 1 mA
- Calibration accuracy: < 0.25 % in temperature range 0...200°C
- Linearity and display errors: < 0.2 % +/- 1digit
- Ambient temperature influence on the measuring span: < 0.01 % / K
- Digital inputs: Designed for connection of external, zero-voltage contacts.
- Switching voltage: Approx. 24 V DC, max. 1 mA
- Controller output "Heating": Voltage, bistable, 0/24 V DC, min. 10 mA, short circuit proof
- Solenoid valve controller output: Voltage, bistable, 0/24 V DC, min. 0.6 A
- Outputs, relay: Relay switchover, max. 250 V AC, max. 2.5 A at cos-phi = 1
- Interfaces: TTY(0/20mA) for protocols: Arburg, Engel, Dr. Boy, Krauss Maffei
- Data backup: EAROM, semiconductor memory
- Electrical connections: Spring clamps, protection class IP 20 (DIN 40050), insulation group C
- Admissible applications: Working temperature range: 0...50°C / 32...122°F
- Storage temperature range: -30...70°C / -22...158°F
- Climatic application class: KWF DIN 40040;
- corresponds to 75 % rel. humidity as annual average, no condensation